Oxytetracycline as hydrochloride Flunixin
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Oxytetracycline LA 30% is difficient against many gram positive and negative bacterium sensitive to Oxytetracyline such as Bordatella spp.,Actinomyces spp.,pasteurella spp.,Streptococcus spp.,and some mycoplasma,rickettsia,protozoa and Chlamydia in sheep,cattle and goat.Oxytetracyline LA 30% is used in sustemic local infections seen offen,respirtory and Urinary System infections and secondary bacterial infections.
What is an approved animal drug?
An approved animal drug has gone through FDA’s drug approval process. During this process, the agency reviews information submitted by the drug company about the animal drug.
30% Oxytetracycline Injection For veterinary use only
Broad spectrum antibiotic injectable solution.
Oxytetracycline 300mg per ml.
Oxytetracycline is an anti-microbial agent that is effective in the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
In cattle and goats,Oxy. Inj. is indicated for:
Pneumonia and shipping fever complex associated with Pasteurella multocida and Pasteurella haemolitica; Foot-rot and diphtheria caused by Fusobacterium necrophorum; Bacterial enteritis caused by E.coli; Wooden tongue caused by Actinobacillus Lignieresil;Leptospirosis caused by Leptospira spp; Anaplasmosis caused by Anaplasma marginale.
In pigs,Oxy. Inj. is indicated for:
Bacterial enteritis caused by E.coli;Pneumonia caused by Pasteurella multocida and Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae; Prevention of atrophic rhinitis caused by Bordetella bronchiseprica and Pasteurella multocida; Leptospirosis caused by Leptospira pomona.
ADMINISTRATION & DOSAGE:
Cattle, pigs and goats: 0.2-0.3ml per 10kg of body weight, deep intramuscularly, for 3 to 5 days.
Dosage inerval:48-72 hours.
Meat: 14 days ; Milk:3 days.
Protect from light, store tightly sealed in a cool(10℃-25℃)and dry place.
Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons.
Unovet is a wholly owned Sino-Foreign company, who has devoted to animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals industries for 20years. Unovet is a G.M.P certificated manufacturer for animal drugs and approved by the Ministry of Agriculture of P.R. C, certificated No. (2009) GMP 223 .
Shandong Unovet Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
Unovet is a G.M.P certificated manufacturer for animal drugs and approved by the Ministry of Agriculture of P.R. C, certificated No. (2019) GMP 15051; the certificated scope are :Powder/Pulvis/Premix.Terminally Sterilized Small Volume Injection/ Terminally Sterilized Large Volume Non- Intravenous Injection .Non-Chlorine Disinfectant ( Liquid ). Unovet manufactures and distributes a wide range of animal health products: disinfectants, anti-infective, parasitical, vitamins, growth promoters, anti-inflammatory, analgesics, feed additives and antioxidants, etc.
- Company Name: Shandong Unovet Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: Bi Zuolin
- Product/Service: Injection Veterinary Medicine , Veterinary Oral Solution , Veterinary Solution Disinfectant , Veterinary Soluble Powders , Tablet Veterinary Medicine , Premix Veterinary Medicine
- Capital (Million US $): 2 Million
- Year Established: 2008
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.17,Changsheng Road, Zhangdian District, Zibo, Shandong, P. R. China
- Contact Person: Mr. Larry Lu
- Tel: 86-533-6122969
Premium Related Products